Here are a few but important tips, tricks or hacks that should help you on your search to catch the 150 pokemon. Whether you are a starter or a pro pokemon gamer, these tips are the most shared among people playing this game around the web.
- 1 1. Handle Eevee Evolution
- 2 2. Get Pikachu As Your First Pokemon
- 3 3. Optimize Egg Hatching
- 4 4. As You get the Higher Levels, Do not Waste Your objects On Pokemon You Don’t Need
- 5 5. Do not Hold Onto Any Duplicate Pokemon You Don’t Need
- 6 6. Turn the (AR) Augmented Reality Off
- 7 7. Use Incubators At The Same Time whenever you can
- 8 8. Return To The Area Where A Pokemon Type Tends To Spawn If You Need To Evolve A Specific type
- 9 9. Do not Waste Your Incense By Sticking To One Place
- 10 10. Use Incense when You’re Trying To Draw Out A Specific Pokemon
1. Handle Eevee Evolution
Now, To get a certain Eevee evolution, you just have to call it the corresponding name of the Eevee brothers from the Pokemon episode, The Battling Eevee Brothers. You don’t have to remember their names, or their ridiculous, strangely hairstyles. All you have to know is their names.
Rainer is Vaporeon
Pyro is Flareon
Sparky is Jolteon
2. Get Pikachu As Your First Pokemon
All you need to do is ignore Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle. Do this long enough, and a Pikachu will show up, ripe for the catching.
3. Optimize Egg Hatching
Don’t waste your time incubating the all 2K (kilometer) eggs unless you really want more low level Pokemon (though that isn’t a bad way to get a starter you missed or snag yourself a Pikachu). The 5K eggs can net you some decent ones like Cubone, Porygon, Machops, or Sandshrew. The 10K eggs get you more powerful, uncommon ones like Snorlax.
4. As You get the Higher Levels, Do not Waste Your objects On Pokemon You Don’t Need
5. Do not Hold Onto Any Duplicate Pokemon You Don’t Need
Transferring to Professor is the main way to get candies. So don’t leave them at hand unless it’s an Eevee situation and you’re going to be mass evolving in the near future.
6. Turn the (AR) Augmented Reality Off
7. Use Incubators At The Same Time whenever you can
While you have incubators, try to sync them up so you can hatch as many eggs as possible in th e game, as fast as possible. They’re all going to register the steps the same, so less walking in the long run.
8. Return To The Area Where A Pokemon Type Tends To Spawn If You Need To Evolve A Specific type
If choose a Squirtle and hope to have a Blastoise, take a trip to the waterfront. Water Pokemon stick to water, Grass type Pokemon are in the woods, and all the many Pidgeys and Rattata’s are in urban areas.
9. Do not Waste Your Incense By Sticking To One Place
Incense itemwill attract Pokemon to you in the scenario where you can’t really move around yes. But really, it’s supposed to be more of a facilitator for when you’re on the go, it draws more Pokemon to you that way.
10. Use Incense when You’re Trying To Draw Out A Specific Pokemon
If you are aware there are Magmar type hiding in your local place and you need candy to get a high-CP fire breather, that is where you use your incense. If you’re taking that waterfront trip to evolve Blastoise and need the Squirtles to head your way, that is when you use incense.