AT&T is offering the Note 7 for $29.34 per month for 30 months or $879.99 upfront.
T-Mobile carrier is selling the phablet for $32.50 per month for 24 month ($69.99 down) or $849.99 in full.
Sprint carrier is offering the Note 7 for $35.42 paid over 24 months, $349.99 with a 2-year contract, or $849.99 in full.
U.S. Cellular has no price for the Note 7 yet.
Customers who pre-order the Note 7 phablet also get a free gift of their choice: a Gear Fit 2 or 256GB microSD card expansion.
T-Mobile is also offering in a full year of Netflix, which makes it the most ideal deal.
Main Features of Samsung Galaxy Note 7:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor
- The 5.7-in Quad HD Super AMOLED display with dual-curved edges.
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow updated
- 64GB of bulit-in storage (expandable to 256GB microSD)
- 4GB of RAM
- 3,500 mAh battery capacity
- S Pen updated with water resistant
- IP68 dust and water resistance
- 12-MP f/1.7 rear camera
- 5-MP f/1.7 front facing camera
- Fast wired and fast wireless charging
- USB Type-C
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Fingerprint scanner
- Innovative and NEW Iris scanner
- Works with new Gear VR and 360 Cam.